Do you feel disorganized? Have way too much clutter? Are you feeling overwhelmed and not sure where to begin? Whether you need help just getting started or assistance from beginning to end, I can help you with your needs.
As a professional home organizer I work with clients to help organize and simplify their lives. We'll organize your possessions and free you of clutter, reducing your stress and opening up your living space. I also assist real estate agents to prepare homes for listing and/or closing in the greater Pittsburgh area.
How? I'm a driven person, with the focus to tackle any size job and get it done. I am reliable, professional, and respectful of you and your possessions. I really enjoy transforming space into something usable and clutter free. Together, we can accomplish your goal.
If you misplaced important documents, bought something you already have because you couldn't find the original, or just can't find what you need, I can help you.
I specialize in:
- Jobs ranging from one closet to whole house, and everything in between
- Garages, basements, attics
- Moving - downsizing, packing, and unpacking
- Filing systems
- Paper management
- Chronic disorganization
What I offer:
- Simple organizing strategy. Your space should be easy to maintain for you.
- A written plan tailored for you
- Confidentiality with information you provide
- Help with physical removal of items letting you decide what you keep and discard
- Finding all of your possessions a permanent place in your home
- Recycling and reusing items as much as possible to reduce landfill waste
- Donation drop off of your unwanted items to charities of your choice with detailed listings for possible tax deduction purposes.
- A general cleaning of area we organize
- A sales pitch to sell you products, bins, organizing books, etc. My job is to de-clutter your life, not add to it!! Most people already have what they need in their home.
The basic process:
- Initial phone call to discuss your needs and time constraints
- Up to a 30 minute complimentary consultation at your residence to determine a plan for you. I observe your day-to-day life and formulate a plan specifically for you.
- Actual organizing session, time depends on your needs and availability
- Located in the North Hills of Pittsburgh, servicing Pittsburgh and surrounding suburbs
- Regular periodic follow up service. People who are chronically disorganized can benefit from periodic maintenance to keep things working for them.
- After the initial complementary consultation, all work is charged hourly and is paid at the end of each day.
If you feel overwhelmed and don't know where to begin, let me help you! It's time to free you from the stress of disorganization!
Contact Colleen at email@example.com or
(724) 504-6960 today!